Friday, May 29, 2009

Its so very close



Well, its getting super close now!! 146 hours, yes I am counting down the hours now because that is just what a girl like me does!! So I have been getting all my last minute beauty things done this week it has been interesting! I had my roots done on Tuesday, been tanning, bleaching my teeth but nothing I mean NOTHING will be as painful as what I did today. I wont get in to detail but it involved wax and made me cry!! I still need to get my mani/pedi but am waiting for the day before the wedding so I can do it with my MOH and mom and flower girl :) Other than that I think I am ready Beauty wise.


Anthony's bachelor party is tomorrow, and is a sun up to sun down thing!! Frisbee golf and pancakes in the morning to cooking out in the evening and from there who knows!! Just as long as he gets home in one piece! I'm having my party too, dinner and girlie movies, keeping it low key will be nice. I just cant believe I will be Mrs. John DeLeon in less than a week!! Where did time go? I now know what people mean when time flys by once your older, its insane! I feel so old.



Anthony had a weird sound in his truck yesterday so he took it to get looked at at the Lincoln dealership and ended up needing a rental so Lincoln gave him a Towncar!! He looked so funny in it, but the funniest part is that the trunk was HUGE, so he took a pic of me in it!







But is still was too big!! So we added my mom, Mandy and Hayden :)




It was even big enough for Anthony!




















So I guess this is what people do when they are either

A) Bored

B) Small

C) Broke because they have been spending money here and there for a wedding

D) ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!



Well thats all I got!!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment