Saturday, June 20, 2009

Something New

Okay so its been a while since I've blogged! I am now married and had the most perfect wedding ever! Everything was a dream that came true, it was so beautiful and fun. Thanks to everyone who came it means a lot to us.

We had a great honeymoon too, I think honeymoons should be every year! :) We got the chance to see the jungles of Jamaica and to go swim with the sting rays (they are soooo cool) that will be my next on the pet adoption list. We had beautiful weather and enjoyed our time away from reality!

Now that we have been married a little over 3 months we have had the time to settle in and get in to a routine. John got a job at the American Arbitration Association as a case manager, he is really enjoying it! I am very happy for him. He has enrolled into the PHD program at UTA for next fall. We have a lot of great things in store for us.

We just became members at Hillcrest Baptist Church in Cedar Hill this past Sunday and I will be getting baptized in October while my brother is on leave from the Navy. We really enjoy Hillcrest and are excited for the fun times ahead!!

Also my Bestie Stefanie just got engaged to her Noah!! We are thrilled!! I am so excited for them, I will be her matron of honor!!! 9/10/11 will be the Beautiful day when they say I DO! Can not wait!! I love you guys.

Okay so thats all I have for now, I will try to blog more often, I really like doing it.



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment