Thursday, May 28, 2009

Licensed to Wed

First off I am SO OVER Jon and Kate, DONE! I just wanted to let you know.

Today we went to the courthouse/records building to get our marriage license, it was so fun!! In the parking garage I wanted to get a pic of us before we got it because I need pics of all my "firsts" so we see a couple talking and ask them if they could please take it, they were soooo nice!! They wanted to make sure we wanted to have it taken in the garage, I said why not, I have NO make-up and Anthony is in gym clothes so it didn't really matter. The lady asked to hold our documents so they wouldn't be in the picture, and Anthony was a bit hesitant at first considering it was both our passports and such, but she looked very trustworthy for some reason, turns out as we were done with the pics she said, here let me give you my card in case you ever need anything, I am thinking WHAT??!! Is she a divorce lawyer or something, but she is actually on the Dallas City council, so now we have her info if something is bugging me!! :)


We were both very excited to get to the marriage license floor and were very happy, too bad the lady hated her job with a passion!! Josh and Melissa I need this this and that, in a VERY rude way, I really wanted to tell her it is John not Josh but I was just over her. I just figured she must hate men or her babys daddy isn't paying her on time. Oh well we ended up getting the license, were ready to go!

Okay that's all I got for now.

XOXO










No comments:

Post a Comment